Wednesday, May 14, 2008

AWeSOMe!

so today at work...i mean, at home, when i was lounging around, i was just doing nothing and all of the sudden it crossed my mind that there was something cool i could accomplish with microsoft excel. i put today's date in the first cell, and put 'wednesday' in the cell to the right. then i went down a row and put yesterday's date in b-1, and tuesday in the cell next to it. then i highlighted it and dragged it down. those of you not savvy with excel might not know that you can auto fill data if the program already has some numbers to go by.

anyway, nerdery aside, i dragged it all the way down to april 3, 1978, that most wonderful day when i graced the world with my presence. now, remember, this is just a random occurence, and i no idea that this would happen, but...

TODAY IS MY 11,000th DAY!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! I'M 11,000 DAYS OLD!!!

(shut up, mike)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Today is my 9,410th day. I used a calculator. And yes, I remembered to add the leap days.

This means that you are 1,596 days older than me. And yes, I took into account the six days since you posted this.

That is a lot of days, yo. And yes, I am laughing about that.

tee hee ;)