Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vacation-land

I am currently in Virginia Beach, VA, with my brothers and sister and cousins and aunt and uncle from my dad's side of the family. We are having what will end up being the first annual reunion of this family, and hopefully it will be in other locations in the coming years (oregon, idaho, chicago, and seattle are where all of these people live). Most people know that death brings about newness in a lot of ways, and in my case it has brought a whole new family. I'm still getting to know them, and I probably haven't let my guard down yet, but I'm getting there.

In the meantime, a handful of us are going to see The Dark Knight on IMAX tonight. This will be my third overall viewing and my second on IMAX, so I'm pretty excited. And if you are looking for some fun, check this out. It's dumb and hilarious, because people are stupid.

Later!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Your link to failblog just sucked up 10 minutes of my workday due to copious amounts of laughter and snickering. You owe my employers 10 minutes. I guess you better get started on that illustration of the intracavernous internal carotid artery.

:d