Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let me 'splain

No wait...es too much. Lemme sum up.

I think I've used that joke before...

Meh. So here goes.

Chicago is off. I went for eight days and I hated it. Very strange. The whole week I was just off. So I came back. Augusta never looked so good. I went to Chapel Hill, too, but home is home. I'm going to school in January, for something medical. I'm not sure what yet.

BUT, I've been doing some improv here in Augusta. Seriously. My friend Karen started a group called Say What? Improv. I missed the first six weeks because I wasn't going to be living here. But when I came back from Chicago, I made the last two practices and did the first performance. It was awesome! What a rush. I was hiLARious, and I got some really big laughs. It was great and I will be doing it a lot more. We are going to video the next one, and I'll post some on here.

Also, I did Christmas Carol again. I wasn't going to do it, but they wore me down. I didn't have any lines or anything, but I got to sing again, and that was good. It's possible that I will be in Gypsy this Spring. We'll see how that goes.

And lastly, I'm going to Seattle. I'm flying out on the 26th to see my brother and his family, and my sister. I've never been to Seattle, and I'm SUPER-stoked. I will post some pictures from my trip, especially from the Experience Music Project.

I'm not a good writer anymore. I'm going to have to work on that.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good to have you back, Bea. avlCsyf