There are words that sum up the past couple of days. Here they are.
1. Beck: This wierdo has a new album out called "Guero." This album is UN-believable! If you like good music, then you already like this album.
2. Weather Man: How do these morons get this title? For the last two weeks, every single day they've said it's going to rain before noon. But has it? No. Not a drop. Thanks a lot, Bob Smith.
3. Harry Potter: I've been reading all the books again to get ready for the new one to come out. That's right, I like Harry Potter.
4. Resume: I just redid my resume (thanks for your incredible help, Will!) because I just applied for a new job at Augusta State as an academic advisor.
5. Weed Eater: I got my weed eater from my mom's house and brought it down to Augusta. I spent two hours in the heat yesterday weed eating in my flip flops. It was awesome!!
6. Library: I've been checking out movies and books on tape from the library. All free. And I'm cancelling my Blockbuster Online membership. It was fun, but I don't make that much money and it's costing me a fortune. Well, not a fortune, but it always comes at a bad time.
7. Fear: I realized not too long ago that I've been living my whole life in fear. And I can't anymore. So I'm not. Hmmm.
8. Willy Wonka: Up In Arms, Old Hollywood!!! These people are spitting on your graves!! What is the point of making a new 'Chocolate Factory' when the old one was perfect?? I hope Gene Wilder beats the crap out of those people.
9. Mom: I love my mother to death. She is the best mother in the world. I give her a hard time, but she is perfect. She deserves more than the world has to give her.