MAAAma come on baby tell me what's tha word, a word up!
OK, now that I'm not traveling around anymore, I'm really gonna keep up.
1. Grey's Anatomy. I meant to tell Will the other night and I forgot, but basically I love this show now. The entire first season came and went and I never watched an episode, and then Sunday they played a recap of the whole year, and I DVR'd it and watched it three times. I will never miss an episode again. Favorite character: George.
2. Jack Johnson, Live at the Greek/Live in Japan. New DVD I got that I still haven't watched, but I'm so excited, I may pee a little bit.
3. GMAIL. Seriously, not name dropping. GMail.
4. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Kicking the crap out of King Kong since the latter's second weekend. Killer. Just killer. Seeing that ^^ sentence reminds me of a t-shirt I saw not too long ago. "Vermont: Spooning with New Hampshire since 1791." I want that shirt.
5. Infinite Crisis. DC's ongoing storyline right now. This is one of the most massively impressive things I've read in a long time. DC is beating Marvel right now. The real test will be this summer: X-Men 3 vs. Superman Returns. Good luck.
6. The Shield. Series premier last night. So good I stayed up too late to watch it. It is now in my must list. As is Thursday night on NBC and Scrubs, and I'd like to watch How I Met Your Mother.
Well, we have guests for dinner. Gotta go. And hey, you, I'll be your friend. ;)