Wednesday, February 15, 2006

another awesome scrubs moment

jd: "hey dr. kelso! dr. townsend (played by dick van dyke) here was just telling me you had a bunch of great stories about the hospital from the old days. i'd love to hear some."

dr. kelso: "well, i don't see why not. why I remember one time back in '68, I don't like you. the end."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

honestly, one of the funniest shows on television.

The Movie Of Your Life Is Film Noir

So what if you're a little nihilistic at times?
Life with meaning is highly over-rated.

Your best movie matches: Sin City, L. A. Confidential, Blade Runner

5 comments:

Bree said...

Whoo! new layout. It's nice, easy on the eyes.

And hey, who totally ripped THAT quiz off my blog! lol just kidding. Film noir's awesome. Unless you're having a quarter life crisis 'cause those just make it worse. I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooo. Aaaaah. Fancy new layout!

Scrubs is awesome. You know what else is awesome? People who lend you their Sufjan Stevens cd. Yep. Those people are flippin awesome.

I'm stealing your movie quiz thing for my blog.

Dottie said...

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


Wow. This is scarily close to reality.

patrick | steed said...

nice dottie! you're welcome kristen. bree i already talked to you.

Bree said...

What...like I don't deserve a response? pfffft. That's what I think of that. jk! you did talk to me. I finally broke the suspense about what a mohito is! Dun Dun DUUUN. Enjoy! XD